Submitting to a LEARN Dropbox
Please note that the following instructions pertain to your specific course. If you are taking another online course those instructions may differ.
- Ensure that the name of your file does not include special characters such as symbols or punctuation. Such characters may cause problems when uploading your file.
- Unless otherwise instructed, please submit only ONE file per assignment (i.e., combine all documents into one file).
- Do not zip your files.
- Keep a copy of your assignment.
- If your submission is successful, you will receive an Email Confirmation Receipt sent to your @uwaterloo.ca email address. If you do not receive an Email Confirmation Receipt, please double-check your submission and resubmit if necessary.
- Keep all Email Confirmation Receipts until the course is over as proof of submission.
How to Submit to a Dropbox
For instructions, please see Waterloo LEARN Help: Dropboxes.